The Canada-Israel Start-Up Competition requires teams to answer the following questions.
Your submission should be 4 – 5 pages long.
Submit your answers to Elina Ojanen at email@example.com with the subject line: “Start-Up Competition Submission”
Tell us About Your Business
- What problem are you trying to solve?
- Describe your product / service?
- What is the business model? How are you going to make money?
- Companies that follow the triple bottom line way of doing business think about the impact their actions have on all the people involved with them, planet, and how profits will help the community. Tell us how your company will have a positive impact on society.
- Who is your target market?
- Who are your direct competitors?
- Describe your executive team and the expertise they bring to the business.
- Describe how you plan to market your product / service.
- Describe how you have raised funds and / or how you plan to raise funds for your business.
Trip to Israel
- Why would your business benefit from a trip to Israel?
- If you could be introduced to any professor at Hebrew University, who would it be, and why? (Example: “I would want to meet Dr. Jane Doe, to ask her about my business’ marketing strategy.”)
- If you could be introduced to an Israeli entrepreneur, who would it be, and why?
If you have any questions, please contact Elina Ojanen.